Sick of paying big bucks for sub-standard equipment? Want to know about the good gear that doesn't necessarily cost you a fortune? Want to read about people practically using gear?
Well, so do I! I've toyed with this idea for a while and decided to kick it off and hopefully engage some other keen walkers to give me hand. Well use gear and rate it for you, hopefully taking the guess work out of your future purchases!
Here'e some of the equipment we've already reviewed:
- Marmot Tent
- Selewa Artic II Tent
- Helinox Walking Poles
- Montem Walking Poles
- Leki Walking Poles
- Mountain Design Hiking Shirts
- Keen Mens and Womens Mid Tarhee II Boots
- Keen Mens and Womens Targhee III Boots
- Zamberlain Flex STM Boots
- Merrell Moab II Mid Gortex Boot
- Petzl Pixa 2 Headlamp
- Ozprey Backpacks (variety)
- Mountain Designs Trekker 70l Backpack
- Dueter Trail Pro 32 Backpack
- Sea to Summit Tarp Poncho
- Sea to Summit Thermal Reactors
- Jet Boil
- A variety of clothing, socks, jackets and rain coats.